The aim of Audencia Business School is to develop and disseminate management knowledge that is useful to academic disciplines, pedagogy, business and society.
So Audencia faculty members and doctoral students are encouraged to deposit their research productions, according to the policy defined in the Self-Archiving Charter.
To know more about it, watch this video : Open Access : points of view of researchers in management
What can you deposit on the HAL platform?
- Full text of published articles, with or without peer reviewing. Be sure the publisher's copyright is respected.
- Full text of conference proceedings
- At least, all the bibliographical references of any research production.
Why should you deposit on the HAL platform?
- To improve the visibility of your research productions
- To ensure conservation and interoperability of research references
How to deposit on the HAL platform?